The letters feel super nice in your hand and following the tactile learning approach of Montessori, the child will experience the shape of a letter first hand, feeling its every nook and cranny. We can wholeheartedly recommend this puzzle to preschool kids who are getting familiar with letters.
- Why not stack them taking turns!
- Complicate the stacking by suggesting to stack the letters only the right way up/or mirror image/or upside down! Of course this will sneakily teach a child the correct way the letters should be facing.
- Very advanced stacking - stack letters in turn so they make up some words!
- Put few letters in a bag (start with just a couple) and go fishing for a particular letter.
- Try using this puzzle without the letters for tracing with a finger/stylus pen
- By placing your child's hand on a letter (eyes closed) and asking him/her to guess what the letter is .
Please contact us if you need the custom order or request additional personalization options.
• • • THANK YOU FOR STOPPING ! • • •